Monday, February 23, 2009

The internet is SO. FREAKING. AMAZING.

First, I discover (thanks to Twitter), about Pandora - a wonderful free internet radio service where you create your own stations, by choosing your favorite songs and artists. It's so amazing! I'm totally addicted to it, and have discovered LOADS of new artists and music that I like. FOR FREE!

Now I hear about Bookswim, which is essentially like netflix for books. I think Netflix is pretty much the greatest invention ever - I love movies, and *good* tv, but haven't even bothered to get one of those converter box thingies, because the only time my tv is on, is when there is a DVD from netflix playing.

I haven't read much for the past few years - due to some personal life circumstances. But I used to read ALL the time, and really enjoy it. And now that my book-reading mojo seems to be coming back, well.....Bookswim could be wonderful! I love paperbackswap, but, the selection is more limited.

When I sign up, I"ll let you all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home