Monday, February 22, 2010

Soup Swap! Italian Wedding Soup

Elaine Fleeger's Italian Wedding Soup

She says - Please forgive.. I am a "toss it in the pot" type of cook, but I'll do the best I can. 

Chicken Breast
Water
Chicken Bullion
Chopped Frozen Spinach
Small Pasta Noodles (I use rings but can use any small pasta)
Parmesan Cheese
Meatballs (I made my own, but can use frozen)
Minced Garlic

Boil chicken breast in stock pot with water and chicken bullion. Add bullion to taste.
Remove chicken and save stock.  Remove chicken meat from bone and chop up.  Add back to stock.

Add garlic and meatballs to stock.  Boil to cook meatballs.  Add pasta and frozen spinach. 

Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger VintageSage said...

Ohmigosh, all these soups sound wonderful! I love the ingredients in the taco soup!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home