Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I concocted thisrecipe the other day. It's SUPER Yummy, at least I think so. I'm writing it here mostly so I can refer back to it (as I don't actually write recipes down, generally). But perhaps some of you would enjoy it too.

1 can coconut milk
juice of one lime or lemon
1 tsp. green curry paste (or to taste)
dried minced garlic (alot...maybe 2 tsp?)
brown sugar (2-3 tbsp)
1/3 - 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter
soy sauce
some bangkok blend curry (penzeys brand)

I mixed these ingredients together in a small saucepan until warm, then added green beans (from my freezer) and 1/2 small butternut squash, cooked. Heat all together, adjust seasonings, and serve over basmati rice. DELISH.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Brawner said...

that sounds interesting..will have to copy it down and try

12:28 PM  
Blogger Claire MW said...

Sounds yummy, except for the curry bit. Will try, absent curry. Yum!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home