Friday, November 28, 2008

I got this beautiful "waist chain" from my talented friend Lisa - i just LOOOOVe bartering with her for "pretties". She made several, and I picked this one (they're all gorgeous - it was really hard to pick one), so she has several still available on her barter blog. Sorry to frighten y'all with pictures of my nekked belly. I figure this will inspire me to keep up my yoga. if i have a pretty waist chain, I want a pretty waist on which to show it off!!


So, I finished a hat last night. It was supposed to be this uber-manly watchman's seacap thingie. Well, I don't think it looks all that manly. Asparagus (my cat) looks skeptical as well, don't you think? I think I will keep this one for me (you can never have too many knitted hats, IMHO), and try again, and knit it taller/longer, to make a fold-up brim. Would that look more manly, do you think? It IS a great pattern, though, well-written and easy to follow.

Now. Yoga time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Brawner said...

I am so glad you like your bellychain !!! I love to barter with ya !

5:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Effie said...

You have been knittin' like a wild woman! Love it!!!!The hats and scarf are great.

You are going to get all your Christmas knitting done.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home