Monday, January 07, 2008

So...do you all know about paperbackswap.com? it's awesome! Basically, you trade books you don't want, with other folks around the country. No money exchanges hands, you are just responsible for your own postage when you ship out your books. i am in love with this idea, I think it's really cool. I have traded a lot of books on there so far; I'm just really getting back into reading. Anyone have good book suggestions for me? I recently read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver - of course it's awesome, I love all her books. Currently, Living the Good Life by Scott and Helen Nearing is rocking my world in a major way. I have the Omnivore's Dilemma but haven't dived into that one yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home