Friday, December 29, 2006




My sock-ret pal told me she likes to spoil her pals...and she wasn't kidding! Before Christmas I got this FABULOUS package from her, and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it (sorry, I wanted to before, but holiday retail craziness and all....). ANYWAY, i got the CUTEST stitch markers that spell out PURL (I didn't have any stitch markers until now! thank you!), a FABULOUS Nancy Bush book that is going to Mexico with me next week (just think of all the sock knitting I can get done on the plane!), an adorable little black notebook, and 2 gorgeous skeins of sock yarn - Socks that Rock in "chapman springs"colorway, and Jitterbug sock yarn (made in wales! how cool!) in colorway "Marble". I haven't tried either of those yarns, and love the colors in both! You did a GREAT job pal, thank you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home