Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bookswap Questionnaire :)

1. What is your favorite book of all time and why? What a HORRIBLY difficult question! I read and re-read Ender's Game by orson scott card, and Cryptonomicon by Neal Stepenson. I also love anythign by Barbara Kindsolver.

2. What type of book do you most enjoy reading? Really good fiction...some non-fiction adventure...I read a wide variety of things.

3. What fictional character do you most resemble? I'll have to think about that one...

4. What is your favorite type of sweet or chocolate? dark chocolate, mmmmm!

5. What are your hobbies? yoga, knitting, reading, natural dyeing.

6. Do you collect anything? other than cats, no.

7. What is your favorite color? purple

8. What is your favorite movie and why? Again with the difficult questions! Recent ones I like: Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, Matrix, Lost in translation, The Secretary

9. When is your birthday? May 18, 1977

10. What is your favorite scent? I run an herb shop, so I am well-familiar with smelly stuff. I LOVE real EO's - I'm not a fan of synthetic scents. Patchouli, sandalwood, and amber are faves, but pretty much anything natural is great.

11. Do you have any allergies? just to ironing. :P

12. Do you have wishlist on Amazon or another site? Yep! just search for Maggie Howe's wishlist

13. What kind of music do you like? Are you MP3 compatible? I DON'T like country or opera...from there on out, I'm more openminded. I'm not really mp3 compatible, I'm kind of a musical luddite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home