Wednesday, September 27, 2006

For my Sockret Pal!

How long have you been knitting? about 1 1/2 years

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an
intermediate, or have you been doing this so long you
could probably knit a pair in your sleep? I'd say I'm
just past the beginner stage. I've knit probably 10
pairs now, but nothing at all fancy - not too many
designs of patterns, just good basic socks that fit.
:)

The measurements: My shoe size is about 8 1/2 or 9, and I have sort of
wide fat feet. :)

(fiber related) Favorites:
What colors do you love? Purples, blues, greens,
earthtones

Do you prefer solids or variegated? either!

What fibers do you most love to knit with? anything
natural. wool, silk, mohair, angora....

Who do you consider your favorite yarn vendors? I'm
too new to have any favorites - just love trying out
lots of different yarns. I spin, too, so fibers are
always good! :)

What projects (other than socks, of course*S*) do you
most enjoy knitting? Shawls and scarves, hats,
mittens, warm things!

(fiber related) Dislikes:
What fibers can you not stand to knit with? To
wear?I'm not wild about acrylic, but other than that
not too picky.

What colors would you never wear? I don't like pastels
or neons.

The Tools:
Plastic or Metal? Bamboo or wood? Bamboo...love
bamboo.

Circs or Straights? Circs

DPNs or Magic Loop? Never done magic loop...

Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in
your collection but would like? I don't have any
pretty stitch markers. :)

The Extras:
Do you have a wish list? If so, please share the link!
I have a link on amazon.com - just do a search for
Maggie Howe in Adel, IA and there I am!

Do you like sweet, sour or salty? (or all of the
above? *S*) all of the above. I love to eat!

Do you have any allergies your pal should know about?
(Certain foods, smoke, pet hair, etc) None whatsoever.

Favorite scents? Scents you can't stand? I run a
herbal bodycare business and am kind of picky about
what scents I like. I love natural scents,
essential-oil scents - and really do NOT like fake
scents, especially florals.

Do you collect anything (other than yarn and knitting
toys of course)? cats, apparently...(up to 8 now. real
ones, that is).

When is your birthday? May 18th

Do you spin? Dye your own yarn? Yes and Yes!

Your favorite author/band/vacation spot, anything you
think will help your pal know you better... I love to
read, love music, do yoga, love to cook....love to shop at Penzey's Spices and Soul-flower.com...If you want more details, just ask!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home